Hosted by SISP student committee, McGill University
& Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology
Do you want to submit a blog post to SISP?
BLOG POST GUIDELINES
- Submit via email in ENGLISH OR FRENCH (.doc)
- Target audience: professionals working with children (e.g., psychologists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists), parents and educators
- Max 750-words written in accessible language
- Include a short title
- Under the title of your blog post add "Written by YOUR NAME/TITLES/AFFILIATIONS/ CITY, COUNTRY”
- If you include your own pictures to accompany your post, please make sure you have rights to them
- Break up your article into small paragraphs with headings for an easier read
- Reference format: (Smith et al. 2008. Psychological Bulletin)
- Include a picture and a short bio for the "About the Author" section
We look forward to collaborating with you!